Optimum Control Professional is our most popular software. Take control of all your fundamental inventory needs: recipe costing, reporting, ordering, purchasing, catering, event management and nutritional analysis in one, easy-to-use platform.
Ideal for: Fine and Casual Dining Restaurants, QSR’s, Bars & Lounges
Starting at: $99/month
OC Pro Features
- Optimize profitability based on selling price, cost percentage or gross profit.
- Develop new menu products in minutes, not hours.
- Analyze the profitability and popularity of all items on your menu.
- Effectively plan and cost out all your banquet, buffet and catering events.
- Calculate the price-per-person of your events based on selling price, cover price or even cost percentage to maximize profitability.
- Take control of your inventory with precise menu costing.
- Determine the exact cost per unit on all your inventory items.
- Count inventory quickly with detailed count sheets sorted by location or even customized to match your storage areas.
- Create comprehensive reports – more than 70 detailed report types to choose from, including comparisons of actual vs. theoretical usage.
Easy to use
- Simplify ordering with the quick and easy-to-use drag and drop feature.
- Create effortless forecast orders based on usage per day, by sales volume or pre-set par levels.
- Identify price increases and add additional pack sizes – all from one window.
- Convert orders to invoices in seconds.
- Integrate your systems by importing information from virtually all Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and even export to popular accounting systems.
Support for OC Pro v4 and older is available at $39.00 per month. Support is included for OC Pro v5. Support includes any new versions, updates and email and telephone support.
Take control of your inventory. Get OC Pro today
Tijuana Flats Burrito Company
With Optimum Control you can track your purchasing, credits, interface with QuickBooks, and much much more. Now when we have an issue with an item you can focus your attention to that item and stop saying “watch your food costs.” If you don’t have Optimum Control you should, it is not difficult to set up….and you will be surprised with what you learn when you establish your Menu pricing and see your actual costs!!
- Robert Cawthorn, Franchise Partner