OC Labor Pro
OC Labor Pro is an intuitive staff scheduling and labor cost management application. No nonsense and easy to use, this comprehensive add-on helps with everything from day-to-day scheduling to payroll and more.
Ideal for: Restaurant & Hospitality, Retail, Clinics, Healthcare, Offices
OC Labor Pro Features
- Detail your exact labor costs.
- Enter a desired labor percentage – even per labor hour – and get a notification when your budget is exceeded.
- Keep track of budgeted vs. actual hours.
- Highlight vacation times, requested time off and availability per employee with advanced scheduling features – and get notifications of scheduling conflicts.
- Assign staff different pay rates for different positions.
- View a graphical representation of all shift coverage.
Easy to use
- Drag & drop scheduling with our simple interface.
- Integrate with your existing POS system – run and export payroll reports, ready to upload to many popular payroll systems.
- Import punch cards from Squirrel or Aloha with the optional Import Module.
- Create, print, email, or post online streamlined staffing schedules in minutes – eliminate cumbersome pencil and paper or spreadsheets.
- Build your own scheduling templates to use and copy over for each week.
Take control of your scheduling. Get OC Labor Pro today.
Tijuana Flats Burrito Company
OC Labor Pro is an easy to use, simplistic staff scheduling system. In our business, our sales remain relatively the same – a Monday is a Monday, a Tuesday is a Tuesday in terms of daily sales volume. Therefore you just make a “master schedule” for the week and drag and drop names. As a result, it will tell you whether you are over budget or not! My managers have been able to gain control over labor costs and make sure we have the right people in the right positions. New managers who learn to schedule, now have the right tool to do the job – and no costly scheduling errors! Likewise, our employees receive their schedule by email – so no excuses for not knowing when they work! Great for Everyone!!
- Robert Cawthorn, Franchise Partner