Optimum Control Enterprise is our powerful web-based application designed to manage and sync items and recipes from a central database for all your stores. Get all the great features of OC Pro PLUS consolidated, store-level reporting for all units and selected regions on usages, purchases and sales information.
Ideal for: Multi Chain Units
Pricing: Get a Free Quote
OC Enterprise Features
- Optimize profitability based on selling price, cost percentage or gross profit.
- Develop new menu products in minutes, not hours.
- Analyze the profitability and popularity of all items on your menu.
- Effectively plan and cost out all your banquet, buffet and catering events.
- Calculate the price-per-person of your events based on selling price, cover price or even cost percentage to maximize profitability.
- Take control of your inventory with precise menu costing.
- Determine the exact cost per unit on all your inventory items.
- Count inventory quickly with detailed count sheets sorted by location or even customized to match your storage areas.
- Create comprehensive reports – more than 70 detailed report types to choose from, including comparisons of actual vs. theoretical usage.
- Web-based consolidated reporting means head office maintains how items and recipes are reported, allowing stores to report in different pack sizes.
- Reports can be run for a single period or over multiple periods.
- Reports can also be run for all stores, a region, a group, or selected stores.
- Additional reports available: usage summary, sales mix, purchasing.
- All reports have the ability to “drill down” to the item and store level, identifying problem areas fast.
Easy to use
- Simplify ordering with the quick and easy-to-use drag and drop feature.
- Create effortless forecast orders based on usage per day, by sales volume or pre-set par levels.
- Identify price increases and add additional pack sizes – all from one window.
- Convert orders to invoices in seconds.
- Integrate your systems by importing information from virtually all Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and even export to popular accounting systems.
- Streamline access with enhanced security that details and assigns levels for every user – each staff, region, store or organization has access to only their own areas and reports.
- Download all reports to Microsoft Excel for further manipulation or upload to other applications.
- Comprehensive validation for data uploads and authentication.
- Data uploads check for authorization codes, information integrity and store information to make sure data is uploaded correctly and verified.
- Stores can requisition stock from main stores or any other area within the operation.
- Require approval of the sending store, a good double-check for stock being transferred.
- Consolidate all requisitions by main stores to create one order for your suppliers.
- Once orders are received, requisitions can be made into transfers with the click of a button.
- Maintain recipes from head office: recipe sets created at head office can be exported to the complete chain, a region, group, or even selected stores.
- Any changes to the head office recipe database are flagged automatically and are ready for export to the stores.
- New recipe updates can be emailed to stores directly for manual import or uploaded to your OC Enterprise website to be automatically downloaded.
- Once stores have downloaded a new import, information about when it was downloaded successfully is stored in your system, enabling head office to know exactly who has current recipe changes.
- Easy upload to create recipe sets for reporting at website level.
- Stores can be set to manually download or automatically download using windows scheduler.
- Any new recipe changes will be added automatically and reports can be printed at store level indicating changes made.
Take control of your chain-wide inventory. Get OC Enterprise today.
Tijuana Flats Burrito Company
If you have Multiple locations, OC Enterprise is the software for you! It allows you to send down any new Ingredient, Prep or Product to each location or a selected few. No time will be lost updating each location!
- Robert Cawthorn, Franchise Partner