Take Control and increase profits NOW!
- Accurate food and liquor inventory
- Simplified ordering and purchasing
- Reliable actual and theoretical usage
- Detailed recipe costing
- Powerful enterprise reporting
Starting at: $99/month
Track your actual versus theoretical variances on all inventory items with precision – no more guesswork!
A fresh new layout and dashboard for easy access to the information you need. One-click reporting makes your job easier and quicker!
- Live views on dashboard of sales, purchases, upcoming events plus much more.
- See more information by instantly searching for any information on items, recipes, and reporting with one click on a mouse.
- View information at a glance with Calendar Views for all invoices, sales, inventory catering and much more.
- Enhanced customized import and export functions to help interface data.
Simple, easy-to-use design and dedicated support – your entire team can learn and use our software with minimal training to achieve maximum results.
A platform that is built for today’s world – icon based interface and large screen format allows for a more intuitive user experience!
- Larger, sizable entry windows to maximize your desktop.
- Icon-driven information – use icons to find what you need quickly.
- On-board help file and search function to find anything you are looking for.
- Invoice imports are now more intuitive, giving even quicker results.
- Prep recipe instructions can now be formatted or imported from Word.
- Automatic calculate Prep sheets based on sales data.
*Subscription required to use the OC Mobile App on Apple Devices.
Increase and maintain margins and eliminate costly errors to reduce costs and increase profits!
It’s all in the numbers: accounting and reporting made better with version 5! We’ve added more features and options for you to increase profitability.
- Period Accounting to lock down the dates you need and add lockouts if you like.
- More in-depth accounting reports and budget variances for immediate performance tracking.
- All reports are exportable to Microsoft Excel in a consistent format, making for easy data management.
Complete management solution – gain operational visibility across your entire hierarchy to drive and maintain optimal performance.
Real-time consolidated reporting and recipe management synchronizes your entire multi-location chain.
- Recipe and database management completely in the cloud.
- All reports are real-time as work is done.
- Scheduled reports can be automatically emailed to contacts.
- Multi-concept management all under one umbrella.
*$30.00 per month additional per store/location.
Features & Benefits
Work smarter and simplify your workflow. Let Optimum Control do the heavy lifting in your restaurant and bar inventory management, lowering costs and maximizing profits. There are dozens of reasons to choose our inventory management software and app to boost your business and productivity:
- Determine the exact cost for every food and bar recipe on your menu.
- Include detailed preparation instructions along with pictures of the recipe.
- Calculate selling price based on target cost percentage.
- Calculate nutritional analysis and allergens on every menu item.
- Analyze the theoretical cost of goods.
- Import item sales from most POS systems.
- Itemize waste by raw item or finished recipe.
- Create a cost-of-goods report daily.
- Cost-out catering and banquet services.
Ordering & Purchasing
- Order from multiple suppliers at once.
- Export orders to many popular suppliers.
- Track price changes with flow through to all recipes.
- Import invoices electronically.
- Count your food and bar inventory by full case, split case and even recipe units.
- Customize count sheets to match your inventory storage locations.
- Enter counts for as many locations per item as needed.
- Detail amounts of batch recipes on hand.
- Value inventory using FIFO, Last Cost or Average Cost.
Tijuana Flats Burrito Company
With Optimum Control you can track your purchasing, credits, interface with QuickBooks, and much much more. Now when we have an issue with an item you can focus your attention to that item and stop saying “watch your food costs.” If you don’t have Optimum Control you should, it is not difficult to set up….and you will be surprised with what you learn when you establish your Menu pricing and see your actual costs!!
- Robert Cawthorn, Franchise Partner