Marketing and Communications Specialist
Tracrite Software Inc. (Optimum Control) is seeking a high–energy, focused, marketing and communications specialist for an entry level position in our growing software firm. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with 1 to 3 years’ experience in marketing and communications to grow their career and the company! This is a new position for the company and will report directly to Vice President, Operations and Software Development.
- A graduate of a recognized marketing and / or business program (Bachelor’s Degree preferred);
- Self-motivated and a team player;
- Strong communication and time management skills;
- Demonstrated passion for digital marketing and content creation;
- Outstanding communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write creative content;
- A proven playbook of “smarketing” tactics;
- Proficiency in using tools like Ubersuggest, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Navigator and targeting tools on Facebook;
- Experience with social media management platforms like Buffer;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a changing environment; and
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Assets (nice to have but not a requirement)
- Developing video content;
- Working in the ICT / tech / software industries and
- Developing and managing marketing plans and budgets (KPIs).
- Develop and manage all social media accounts;
- Develop “self-serve” (online) sales and support content for our product suite;
- Develop content and advertising campaigns across multiple digital platforms;
- Work collaboratively with our out-sourced creative / graphics team;
- Provide reporting and analytics on the performance of all marketing efforts;
- Develop, implement and monitor SEO strategy;
- Update and report on our competitive intelligence program; and
- Develop, implement and monitor email marketing campaigns (using tools like Hubspot and Buffer).
Compensation and benefits:
- Free, on-site parking
- Casual dress
- Comprehensive benefit package
- RRSP matching scheme
- Starting salary of $40,000
- To respond to this opportunity, please submit a detailed cover letter (it can be longer than one page) and your resume that addresses who you are and how your skills and experiences make you the best candidate for this position. And don’t forget to tell us about your favorite “smarketing” tactics and playbooks. We look forward to getting to know you better.
- Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: March 4, 4:00 pm