Increase and maintain margins and eliminate costly errors to reduce costs and increase profits!
Track your actual versus theoretical variances on all inventory items with precision – no more guesswork!
Simple, easy-to-use design and dedicated support – your entire team can learn and use our software with minimal training to achieve maximum results.
Complete management solution – gain operational visibility across your entire hierarchy to drive and maintain optimal performance.
Easy, Intuitive, Powerful. Period.
Optimum Control Software is designed to be an easy-to-use Restaurant Management software to help owners maximize profits by being able to calculate recipe costs, cut down on waste, reduce staff hours and track inventory more effectively. Take control with Optimum Control!Contact Us See Our Products
Join over thousands of customers globally, saving on food costs, using Optimum Control
“I have used many other food cost software programs in my career, but Optimum Control is by far the best. Terrific integration, easy to use across single or multi units, great reporting, and most importantly, verifiable cost savings and outstanding Customer Service from a Canadian Company!”
- Geeve Sandhu, OwnerView Our Testimonials
Features & Benefits
Work smarter and simplify your workflow. Let Optimum Control do the heavy lifting in your inventory management, lowering costs and maximizing profits.
- Determine the exact cost for every recipe on your menu.
- Include detailed preparation instructions along with pictures of the recipe.
- Calculate selling price based on target cost percentage.
- Calculate nutritional analysis and allergens on every menu item.
- Analyze the theoretical cost of goods.
- Import item sales from most POS systems.
- Itemize waste by raw item or finished recipe.
- Create a cost of goods report daily.
- Catering and banquet costing.
- Consolidated above store reporting for multi-unit operations
- Manage inventory items and recipes from a central web portal
- Drill into Sales mix, Purchasing and Actual vs. Theoretical usages for every store
Ordering & Purchasing
- Order from multiple suppliers at once.
- Export orders to many popular suppliers.
- Price changes flow through to all recipes.
- Import invoices electronically.
- Count inventory by full case, split case and even recipe units.
- Customize count sheet to match your storage locations.
- Enter counts for as many locations per item as needed.
- Detail amounts of batch recipes on hand.
- Value inventory using FIFO, Last Cost or Average Cost.
- No more paper, send count sheets to your mobile device.
- Avoid errors copying numbers from count sheets into Optimum Control.