Recipe and Liquor Costing
- Determine the optimum selling price on every item on your menu by setting your desired cost percentage.
- Build menu items and batch recipes quickly and easily.
- Develop new menus in minutes, not hours.
- Identify portion costs and yields for precise recipe management on all batch recipes.
- Create recipe cards or menu books for all of your recipes.
- Identify how price changes on each menu item are impacting overall food cost.
- Manage your inventory in a fraction of the time.
- Slash inventory count and valuation time using printed count sheets or Windows mobile-based PDAs.
- Know your closing inventory values instantly using FIFO, Last Cost, or Average Cost.
- Save time by customizing your count sheets to match your storage areas using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Assign multiple storage locations and different inventory count units for more accurate stock counting (e.g., count mozzarella cheese in the cooler by the case, by the pound, or by the ounce in any storage area – Optimum Control will summarize all locations and counts automatically.)
Purchasing and Ordering
- Update stock levels, price changes and recipe costs.
- Work confidently as invoices will not save unless the totals are balanced.
- Search box can filtered by name or order code.
- Detail general expenses such as delivery charges, utilities, etc.
- Request credits for stock “sent back” detailing amount and reason for return.
- Purchase multiple pack sizes from your suppliers.
- Analyze unit costs between suppliers, and know which is the best way to buy.
- Export purchase transactions to many popular accounting systems.
Catering and Banquets
- Plan and cost out an event with the easy-to-use Catering Wizard.
- Calculate the cost of an event based on your selling price, cover price or cost percentage.
- Replace any meal options to achieve your ideal cost.
- Print out a confirmation with a detailed list of everything the client has ordered.
- Any special instructions will be displayed on your confirmation.
- Keep a detailed file of every event you plan.
- Prepare a shopping list of everything you need to order for your event.
- View a detailed list of the cost to order all items.
- Extract all of the stock you will need for this event out of your inventory.
Take control of your inventory. Get started with Optimum Control.