OC Enterprise Features
- Optimize profitability based on selling price, cost percentage or gross profit.
- Develop new menu products in minutes, not hours.
- Analyze the profitability and popularity of all items on your menu.
- Effectively plan and cost out all your banquet, buffet and catering events.
- Calculate the price-per-person of your events based on selling price, cover price or even cost percentage to maximize profitability.
- Take control of your inventory with precise menu costing.
- Determine the exact cost per unit on all your inventory items.
- Count inventory quickly with detailed count sheets sorted by location or even customized to match your storage areas.
- Create comprehensive reports – more than 70 detailed report types to choose from, including comparisons of actual vs. theoretical usage.
- Web-based consolidated reporting means head office maintains how items and recipes are reported, allowing stores to report in different pack sizes.
- Reports can be run for a single period or over multiple periods.
- Reports can also be run for all stores, a region, a group, or selected stores.
- Additional reports available: usage summary, sales mix, purchasing.
- All reports have the ability to “drill down” to the item and store level, identifying problem areas fast.
Easy to use
- Simplify ordering with the quick and easy-to-use drag and drop feature.
- Create effortless forecast orders based on usage per day, by sales volume or pre-set par levels.
- Identify price increases and add additional pack sizes – all from one window.
- Convert orders to invoices in seconds.
- Integrate your systems by importing information from virtually all Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and even export to popular accounting systems.
- Streamline access with enhanced security that details and assigns levels for every user – each staff, region, store or organization has access to only their own areas and reports.
- Download all reports to Microsoft Excel for further manipulation or upload to other applications.
- Comprehensive validation for data uploads and authentication.
- Data uploads check for authorization codes, information integrity and store information to make sure data is uploaded correctly and verified.
- Stores can requisition stock from main stores or any other area within the operation.
- Require approval of the sending store, a good double-check for stock being transferred.
- Consolidate all requisitions by main stores to create one order for your suppliers.
- Once orders are received, requisitions can be made into transfers with the click of a button.
- Maintain recipes from head office: recipe sets created at head office can be exported to the complete chain, a region, group, or even selected stores.
- Any changes to the head office recipe database are flagged automatically and are ready for export to the stores.
- New recipe updates can be emailed to stores directly for manual import or uploaded to your OC Enterprise website to be automatically downloaded.
- Once stores have downloaded a new import, information about when it was downloaded successfully is stored in your system, enabling head office to know exactly who has current recipe changes.
- Easy upload to create recipe sets for reporting at website level.
- Stores can be set to manually download or automatically download using windows scheduler.
- Any new recipe changes will be added automatically and reports can be printed at store level indicating changes made.
Take control of your chain-wide inventory. Get OC Enterprise today.