TracRite Software Inc. is always looking for intelligent and resourceful individuals to join our development, support and customer service teams.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our organization, please send a detailed resume along with a cover letter detailing your qualifications and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TracRite Software Inc. is looking for a QA Tester/Analyst to join our growing team.
The role of Quality Analyst Tester/Analyst will be to Test the software that we develop (Optimum Control), create documents, write manuals and help files as well as assist with technical support.
The successful applicant must have:
- » Excellent Computer skills and be proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
- » Excellent oral communication skills
- » Ability to speak fluent English (Fluent in Spanish or French as asset)
- » Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- » Experience in IT or Technical Support
- » Strong problem-solving skills
- » Knowledge of Optimum Control Inventory Software
- » Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- » Ability to communicate clearly with others about your work and projects
- » Knowledge or experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
We provide a positive, friendly work environment and offer an employee benefit package after 3 months. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
If you are interested in the position please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com