Technical Support Representative
TracRite Software Inc. is looking for an Application Developer to join our growing development team. Our ideal candidate will hold either a diploma or a Bachelor’s degree focusing on application and software development. Good verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to think critically will be a key factor in succeeding in this position.
The successful applicant will:
- Excellent Computer skills as well as an understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Exceptional phone Etiquette
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with others about your work and projects
- Experience in hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Inventory, Purchasing and Ordering
- Experience using Optimum Control
- Ability to speak Spanish or French
We provide a positive, friendly work environment and offer an employee benefit package after 3 months. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
If you are interested in the position please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com