It's all about maximizing your bottom line!
- Calculate sub recipe costs
- Calculate food/ liquor costs and usages
- Calculate gross profit for every menu Item
- Value using FIFO, Last Cost or Average Price
- Calculate theoretical usage and costs
- Customize count sheets
- Print order guides by supplier and groups
- Upload orders to suppliers online
- Compare pricing between suppliers
Over 70 reports available including:
- Actual vs. theoretical comparison
- Profit and Loss, Invoice Detail and many more
- Detail event time, serve time and duration
- Calculate cost per person for any event
- Print stock required list for each event
- Web based application for chain operations
- Export new recipes to all or select locations
- Consolidated reporting
Optimum Control has 4 versions to choose from, including supportive add-ons.
Businesses of all sizes are using Optimum Control:
Restaurants / Lounges
"I have used many other food cost software programs in my career, but Optimum Control is by far the best. Terrific integration, easy to use across single or multi units, great reporting, and most importantly, verifiable cost savings and outstanding Customer Service from a Canadian Company!"
Multi Revenue Centres
“We initially purchased a competing inventory software however after encountering several issues installing and integrating with our POS System (Squirrel) and Accounting Software (Quickbooks), we decided to switch to Optimum Control Premier. This software integrates easily with both our POS System and Quickbooks. Keep Reading..
Multi Restaurant Chains
"After years of searching for a good inventory software we have finally found it! We’ve wasted a lot of time and money on other software systems only to develop them and then find out all the missing pieces. When you work with Optimum Control there is always an answer… ALWAYS! Keep Reading..
For any business size, Optimum Control can save you time and money. Find the right version for you!View Our Products
Who are we?
TracRite Software Inc has been building and developing the Optimum Control software packages since 1997.
The company is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada with an extensive dealer network throughout the world. From its simple beginnings, the software is now used extensively throughout North America and in over 45 other countries.
Get in touch
Our customer service is second to none. Contact us today
to find out more about Optimum Control Software.
TracRite Software Inc.
B-440 Don Ave
Winnipeg, MB, R3L 0S4 Canada
1-888-798-5555 (toll free)